Facing Low Seasons in Gospel Ministry
Cary explores the ministry of the apostle Paul as he unpacks how emotional health and resilience are vital in leadership and ministry.
How can we be encouraged through the difficult times?
Six actionable steps to maintain emotional strength during tough seasons:
1. Objectively diagnose negative emotions.
2. Differentiate feelings from truth.
3. Gain God’s clarifying perspective on emotions.
4. Anchor the heart to unchanging truths.
5. Investigate potential physical or circumstantial contributors to emotional struggles.
6. Cultivate routines of personal and emotional well-being.
Trust in God’s providence and grace during challenging times, knowing that He is actively at work in the midst of darkness.