Show Notes – Episode 32
How the Gospel Solves Insecurity
We all deal with insecurity, and it’s ok to admit we have it.
What is insecurity?
- The fear of man
- Trusting what ultimately can’t be trusted
- Needing approval from anything but God Himself
While we all battle insecurity, the insecurity in a leader ripples out to those he is leading.
How does insecurity affect us?
- It separates us from other believers
- It silences us from speaking up
- It blinds us to true security
- It confuses our focus
How do we objectively address our insecurity?
Learn to listen (to the Lord and to others)
1. What insecurities do we deal with as leaders? as a team? as individuals?
2. How can we help each other face these insecurities?