Show Notes – Episode 28
What Is Gospel-Centeredness? (Part 2)
Jesus Leads the Church
Pastors must lead the church with a spirit of subjection to Christ.
The church is an organic family united through doctrine.
Gospel-Centeredness allows for friendship with those who differ.
Gospel-Centeredness understands “Christian works” are a response to the gospel.
Gospel-Centeredness restrains my pace and production.
God always plays the long game.
- What is my philosophy of ministry?
- How does my theology impact how I view those who differ from me?
- Is my philosophy founded upon preference or theology?
- Do we have a clear and communicated ministry philosophy?
- Does our ministry philosophy find its foundation on biblical theology?